The Darker Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community For Dark And Lost Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Eternal Dark Fashion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris
Admin
Osiris

Your Eternal Dark Fashion Empty
PostSubject: Your Eternal Dark Fashion   Your Eternal Dark Fashion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:43 am

*osiris opens and begins to close the big wooden creaking door behind him*

Hi, there dark souls. Like the title of this topic? HeHeHe ! Yes, I thought so. My question is not all that really that deep but it could be diffcult and not all that easy to answer. I like asking difficult questions. The question is a general one and not meant to be very personal.

Okay, here it goes.

What is your reason for wearing the clothes that you do ? And Why ?

What's your style and is it all you?

What goes thru your mind as you look at your wardrobe in your closet ?

When you go to the clothing store, what do you look for in your fashion sense ?

When you wear something that you are like (or new item), how does the clothes make you feel ?

Also,

What types of clothing styles that you can't be caught dead in public or anywhere else including your funeral ?

Again nothing personal, just your general fashion insight that you have now and/or wanting to achieve in your lifetime.

(P.S. Yes, I know, clothes don't make the man or woman it what's inside that counts but I still like asking dark questions anyway. Hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Admin
Osiris

Your Eternal Dark Fashion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Eternal Dark Fashion   Your Eternal Dark Fashion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:46 am

What is your reason for wearing the clothes that you do ? And why ?

It reflects my lifestyle, a door to who I am and the fashion statement I desire. I desire this look alone and for no one else. I wear and embrace lots of black.

What's your style and is it all you?

Vampyric and Darkwave Goth in the fall/winter. Goth/Punk(sh) in the spring/summer. And damn right its all me. What you see is what you get. I'm a corporate/goth too. So I just have to wear something black (belt, sock, tie, shirt, pants, etc) when I dress for work.

What goes in your mind as you look at your wardrobe in your closet ?

My wardrobe is like a history of eras in my life. A quarter of the stuff in it I have never wore before and/or have stopping wearing it. I clothes that I have never wore in ten years. I need to throw out a lot of stuff in it. I do have an attachment to clothes, btw. I do need more black clothes (then again who doesn't). I value quality over quantity. But feel I should have more black clothes. The business clothes that I have in my closet is a uniform for work. I don't feel anything toward them.

When you go to the clothing store, what do you look for in your fashion sense ?

I'm going to let you on a little secret and that is -- > that I'm extremely picky in all of my clothing choices. I'm not vain. I'm just very careful in the look that I desire. I don't go to clothes stores are that much. I don't go to goth clothes stores. Much of my clothes are Internet mail order nowadays. In gothic clothing selection it all come down to fabric and how it was made (the workmanship). The price must be right. Most of my goth clothes are high quality at a low or at reasonable price. I don't wear designer clothes. Most are over-priced and phony to me (in men's clothes).

When you wear something that you are like (or new item), how does the clothes make you feel ?

Powerful. Mysterious. Gothic. Ethereal. Deep. Nuff said

What types of clothing styles that you can't be caught dead in public or anywhere else including your funeral?

A whole lot. Blue jeans (black is okay), shorts of any kind, sports clothes of any kind, banana republic style, the gangster rap style, urban street clothes, bright rainbow colors, matching hat & shorts & shirts sets of clothes, cowboy clothes. Ugh ! Need I say more? I don't plan on having a funeral but if my family went on ahead on it against my will, I will rise from the grave and haunt them forever if I am buried in the clothes I hate.
Back to top Go down

Your Eternal Dark Fashion
Page 1 of 1