The Darker Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community For Dark And Lost Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris
Admin
Osiris

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 pm

This is where you post your bandsites, concert dates and club events.

If you post your promotion without at least 10 posts on the board, your topic/post will be deleted.

This is because I want you all to give the board a chance and see if you like it over here, and not just for you to fly in and out as you please.

Members often reply to these posts and expects some replies without getting any.

It's a bit wasted to greet these newcomers, and start conversations if they are not ever to be seen again.

I've had problems myself earlier because of leaving the url for my site at forums as the first thing I do there.

Now with my own board in my hands I understand the frustration the admins at those places experienced.

I hope you all get what what I am talking about here, and respect this simple rule.

Then there will be no problems.

Maybe this way you'll give us a chance if promotion is basically what you're after... Getting to know ppl is nice too

ps:

When you've made updates, changed the look of your site, changed the addy, etc, please let us know in a new posting, and not a new thread.

PROMOTION IS ALLOWED AFTER 10+ POSTS

for those of you who didn't get that...

That goes for your bandsites as well, your bandsites belongs here, and not in the music forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread.

--Osiris
Back to top Go down

Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darker Playground :: Music :: Promotion-
Jump to: