The Darker Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community For Dark And Lost Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had an expirence?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceburg_thinker

Had an expirence? Empty
PostSubject: Had an expirence?   Had an expirence? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

I was standing in the kitchen of a man house. he dipped into crouleys left key of solumon(sp?) which I found out the hard way! an entity appared to me in a black robe with no face and black hands. first it stood to the righ the it, in a flash, went to my left standing there for what fealt like eterinty the it grabbs my arm! I lift up my arm slightly and stare at it's black hand. What sounded like a woman's voice (the upstairs was empty there was no other woman) yelled "Get away from it!" I frose, fealt fear come over me. then some unseen force pushed me away from it and it then disappeared. Did I encounter a demon? Did an Angel interviene?

If you've had paranormal expirences please feel free to share
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Admin
Osiris

Had an expirence? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had an expirence?   Had an expirence? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Sounds like a ghost or a spirits. You can always tell when sudden temperatures happen for no reason in a room.

The entity in the black robe might signify death. Do you think someone was murdered in the kitchen of the house? The black robe entity may have wanted to show you something. Something evil in the house.

And the kind spirit ordered the evil spirit (black robe) away. Seems to be a dark secret in the house somewhere.

Strange but who really knows the meaning of the dark underworld except the spirits of course. Houses and the ground under them have tales all of their own. The use of the Ouija board may have those answers.
Back to top Go down
Iceburg_thinker

Had an expirence? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had an expirence?   Had an expirence? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:29 pm

The man that lives in the house practises the occout and I came across a book for summoning evil things they have names symbols for them that you create on the floor and the book describes what I saw exactly as to what would appear that is summoned.
However it could have been a Tulpa [In mysticism a tulpa is the concept of a being or object which is created through sheer willpower alone. It is a materialized thought that has taken physical form and is usually regarded as synonymous to a thoughtform The term comes from the works of Alexandra David-Neel, who claimed to have created a tulpa in the image of a jolly, Friar Tuck-like monk which later developed a life of its own and had to be destroyed](wikipedia)

I won't use a Ouiji board. they open portals.
Back to top Go down
Iceburg_thinker

Had an expirence? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had an expirence?   Had an expirence? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:33 pm

There is plenty of activity in that house including haunted porcline dolls that belonged to his mother that he says he can't get rid of. I've had expirences with them too and a ghost of the former owner of the house where I had a single expirence where the tempature dropped signifitly before he appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Had an expirence? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had an expirence?   Had an expirence? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had an expirence?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darker Playground :: General :: Dark Shadows-
Jump to: