The Darker Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community For Dark And Lost Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystical Qualities of Long Hair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osiris
Admin
Osiris

Mystical Qualities of Long Hair Empty
PostSubject: Mystical Qualities of Long Hair   Mystical Qualities of Long Hair I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:36 pm

Hmmm……there are days when I miss my long hair that I have for over a decade. It was a source of strength for me as well as comfort. I could felt that I could always hide behind my long hair.

Long hair has be associated with mysticism for a long time in many different cultures. I have always believed that.

There is a deep tradition in my mother's side of the family in having hair samples of female relatives long after their death.

A female co-worker of mine who is in her sixties still processes very long blone-white hair way down her back. Its a mystery why her hair still grows to that length to this day.

I will admit for as long as I can remember, since I was a boy, I was always attracted to woman with long hair (as a first impression) rather woman with really short hair. I don't know what it is.

Presently I am trying to find more background information on this subject and will present to this thread when I can.

Questions

You thoughts on the possible mystical qualities on long hair. Believe or not believe? Your general thoughts on your own hair long or short if its not too personal. Or the people that you know that have long hair. Do you believe is it right for them or not? Should older people have long hair? I have had a co-worker told to me that older people should not. Or your very general thoughts on hair as a topic.
Back to top Go down

Mystical Qualities of Long Hair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darker Playground :: General :: Dark Shadows-
Jump to: