The Darker Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community For Dark And Lost Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceburg_thinker

The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad Empty
PostSubject: The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad   The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:09 am

This is coming from testimony, in person speaking with a ghost. What happens and why they turn nasty.

First off, the reason for nastyness is to teach a lesson not only to not use a ouiji board but also the unknowing damage that they do. "they tear a hole between the realm of limbo and the two dimensional hell like pit where all these creatures accoiated with the occult go man made demons, haunted things as a result of spells an so many tulps go. the so called evil spirits are actually the tulps that can kill you their realm is much like a bad acid trip they feed of ghosts emotional turmoil you get lost in these wormholes and you have to find your way out. (sarchasm) Thank you very much Aliester Crowley!""that is my testimony, wiccans don't to shit like that!"

there you go you heard it study
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Admin
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad   The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:45 pm

I agree

I remember in the tv series Lexx, the dead character Kai once said "the dead do not speak". In other words, the dead have no say in the world of the living. For they are dead.. The state of being dead is in itself final.

I see no vaild reason for communcating with dead. They maybe dead souls are who are dead who now do not want to be dead. They want to live again. In another life which is not theirs. Some people see the Ouiji board as just a game. They have no idea of what they are doing. The weak and simple minded are at the greatest danger in beng sucked into the dark world of underworld of the dead.
Back to top Go down
Iceburg_thinker

PostSubject: Re: The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad   The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 pm

"I see no vaild reason for communcating with dead. They maybe dead souls are who are dead who now do not want to be dead. They want to live again. In another life which is not theirs"

Is that implying possible possesion? They seem to be waiting for something but we'll never know

"the dead have no say in the world of the living. For they are dead.. The state of being dead is in itself final"

Well,

indirect communication with them is my thing but the ouiji board is not the way. If you have mediumship go with it but they cant really tell you anything. there are rules they have to follow where even a passed on friend can cause you suffereing. all they can say is "I'm sorry it's the rules, I hate doing this to you" if you manage to communicate with one they will direct you away from things like ouiji, channeling, hypnosis. I've been guided to Oracle cards and if he wishes to join so be it if it doesn't break the rules he has to follow and if he wants to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad   The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dead's perspective on Ouiji boards why things turn bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darker Playground :: General :: Dark Shadows-
Jump to: